Power Snatch 10×5
Every Minute (10:00)
5 Power Snatch (+15 lbs total from week 2)
– Use lightweight that can be cycled smoothly for 5 Touch and Go reps
For time, partition any way:
100 Shuttle Runs inside
80 Toes to Bar
L2: 75 Shuttle Runs, 60 T2B or TAHAP
L1: 60 Shuttle Runs, 80 Knee Raises
* One shuttle run is 25 feet down and back (50 feet total). For this workout, athletes do NOT need to touch the ground with their hand.
“No Liquid Sugar Challenge” and “Max Consecutive Double-Unders“
No Liquid Sugar Challenge
1) Write your name on the whiteboard.
2) DO NOT drink any liquid with sugar or added sugar – high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugarcane derivatives, artificial sweeteners, etc.
3) Recovery drinks taken within 30 minutes post workout will be permitted.
4) If you drink liquid sugar at all during the month of March, cross out your name. (Do not erase your name!)
Max Consecutive Double-Unders For those who do not have double-unders or do not have many consecutive double-unders, use this challenge as an opportunity to get better!
1) A double-under is considered consecutive when no single jumps are performed in between doubles.
2) All reps must be performed at a CFA.
3) Record your max reps on the whiteboard. (Do NOT hold out by not recording your reps until the last moment.)