Dumbbell Thruster (50s/35s)
Dumbbell Box Step ups (50s/35s)(24/20)
20/16 Calorie Assault Bike Or 16/14 Calorie Echo Bike
L2: DB’s 35/25, Box 20/14, AB 16/12, EB 14/10
L1: DB’s 25/15, Box 14/10, AB 12/9, EB 10/8
10 Single Arm Kettlebell Sit-ups (Left)
10 Single Arm Kettlebell Sit-ups (Right)
30-sec Plank Hold
*Rest 1:00 between sets
January is the perfect time to evaluate your relationship with alcohol. Whether you are cutting back or sober curious, going 31 days alcohol free can benefit everyone. Here are 5 benefits of not drinking alcohol for 31 days:
- You’ll look better
- You may lose weight
- You’ll sleep better
- You’ll feel better
- You’ll be happier
Rules for the Lunge Challenge:
- You must complete 20 lunges each leg (40 total) each day in September. That’s a total of 600 lunges each leg (1200 total) for the month (30 days).
- You can catch up (ex. doing 60 lunges if you missed two days) but you cannot do extra lunges to get ahead.
- You can do them anywhere (school, work, gym, church, grocery store, etc.).
- Lunges done in warm-ups and WODs count.
- Tally total reps on the whiteboard DAILY and keep a personal tally of your own.