Power Clean + Push Jerk 10×5
Every Minute (10:00)
5 Power Clean and Push Jerks (+15lbs total from Wk1)
– Use lightweight that can be cycled smoothly for 5 Touch and Go reps
The Little Mermaid
5 Strict Pull Ups*
5 Strict HSPU**
15 Abmat Situps
L2: 300m Run
L1: 2mm Run
*Pull-up scale: reduce reps, barbell pullups
** HSPU scale: Pike Push-ups, DB Strict Press
“No Liquid Sugar Challenge” and “Max Consecutive Double-Unders“
No Liquid Sugar Challenge
1) Write your name on the whiteboard.
2) DO NOT drink any liquid with sugar or added sugar – high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugarcane derivatives, artificial sweeteners, etc.
3) Recovery drinks taken within 30 minutes post workout will be permitted.
4) If you drink liquid sugar at all during the month of March, cross out your name. (Do not erase your name!)
Max Consecutive Double-Unders For those who do not have double-unders or do not have many consecutive double-unders, use this challenge as an opportunity to get better!
1) A double-under is considered consecutive when no single jumps are performed in between doubles.
2) All reps must be performed at a CFA.
3) Record your max reps on the whiteboard. (Do NOT hold out by not recording your reps until the last moment.)