Back Squat 1×1
– Heavy Single (10-12 minutes)
* Rest a little longer than normal between sets when you reach heavier weights *
*Female Distance: 400-320-240-160-80
L2: Air Squats 40-30-20–10-5
L1: Row: 400-300-200-100-50, Air Squats 30-20-10-5-5
January is the perfect time to evaluate your relationship with alcohol. Whether you are cutting back or sober curious, going 31 days alcohol free can benefit everyone. Here are 5 benefits of not drinking alcohol for 31 days:
- You’ll look better
- You may lose weight
- You’ll sleep better
- You’ll feel better
- You’ll be happier
Rules for the Lunge Challenge:
- You must complete 20 lunges each leg (40 total) each day in September. That’s a total of 600 lunges each leg (1200 total) for the month (30 days).
- You can catch up (ex. doing 60 lunges if you missed two days) but you cannot do extra lunges to get ahead.
- You can do them anywhere (school, work, gym, church, grocery store, etc.).
- Lunges done in warm-ups and WODs count.
- Tally total reps on the whiteboard DAILY and keep a personal tally of your own.