200′ Dumbbell Overhead Walking Lunge (50/35)
50 Alternating Single Dumbbell Step-up (50/35) (24/20)
50 Strict Handstand Push-ups*
200′ Handstand Walk
L2: DB 35/25, Box 20/14, 20 Wall Walks
L1: DB 25/15, Box 14/10, 20 Inch Worms
*Scale Strict HSPU to Pike Push-ups or DB Strict Press
January is the perfect time to evaluate your relationship with alcohol. Whether you are cutting back or sober curious, going 31 days alcohol free can benefit everyone. Here are 5 benefits of not drinking alcohol for 31 days:
- You’ll look better
- You may lose weight
- You’ll sleep better
- You’ll feel better
- You’ll be happier
Rules for the Lunge Challenge:
- You must complete 20 lunges each leg (40 total) each day in September. That’s a total of 600 lunges each leg (1200 total) for the month (30 days).
- You can catch up (ex. doing 60 lunges if you missed two days) but you cannot do extra lunges to get ahead.
- You can do them anywhere (school, work, gym, church, grocery store, etc.).
- Lunges done in warm-ups and WODs count.
- Tally total reps on the whiteboard DAILY and keep a personal tally of your own.